Friday, September 3, 2010

Media Log(Wednesday, Sep. 1)

I got up at about 7:30, and watched and listened to Sportscenter the whole time while I ate and got ready.

After class I went to the ECL computer lab from about 10:15 till 12:10, in there I was on a computer using websites such as pandora radio, facebook, espn, youtube, email, and really just surfing the web for any other website that came to mind when I wasn't doing work(haha its a lot of time to kill).

Then at about 4:15 I was back at home, I played an online game of NCAA 11(college football) on my ps3, where I got destroyed, so I cut it off.

From 5:30 till 7 I just laid around watching TV.

At 8:30 to 10:15 I was at the gym and listening to music.

Getting back home I watched a little bit of TV while I ate a snack, then homework and bed.

Also throughout the day I am on my cell phone, whether its texting, making calls, emails, or various apps I have.

The media fast will be interesting....

4 comments:

  1. Just so you know, the PS3 counts in the fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use the internet and TV just to kill time. Good luck finding other useful ways to make the time go by! It's going to feel like time is creeping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah giving up NCAA 11 was pretty hard. Even if you get destroyed its way to easy to turn it back on like an hour later and keep playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i did my fast, Sports Center was definitely one of the hardest things to be without. Like you, though, I have to get in my everyday dosage of Sports Center as I get the day started. It is amazing, also, by doing this log because you notice just how big of a deal media plays in our everyday lives.

    ReplyDelete